IT Team Page
Meet The IT Team
Meet LBT’s IT department! Led by Patrick Pham, Executive Director/VP of Information Technology, the IT department oversees the installation and maintenance of computer network systems within LBT. Our IT department works hard to ensure that the network runs smoothly, evaluating and installing the proper hardware and software necessary to keep the network functioning properly. As many employees transitioned to a work-from-home hybrid schedule, IT has played a huge role in ensuring LBT’s day-to-day business runs smoothly. Whether it’s an email issue, lost VPN connection or phone troubles, IT is here to help!
Executive Director & VP Information Technology Department
ITS Project Manager
ITS Application support / Systems Administrator
Systems Administrator / Network Engineer
Need assistance? IT is here to help!
There are two ways to request help from LBT’s IT department.
- Generate a new email to IT Helpdesk (email@example.com)
- Keep the subject of the email short and specific! The subject of the email should be the subject of the issue, specific and direct; equipment and location.
- In the body of your email be sure to include the following:
- What, if any, steps you have taken to try and resolve the issue.
- How has the computer reacted – error message or pop-up, etc.
- Include the location or name of the issue source – i.e. printer name, computer name or name of application.
- Your preferred call back number.
Check the status of your request.
Whether your request was made via email or directly in ServiceNow, you can check the status of your ticket by visiting lbtransit.service-now.com.